This Apple Blueberry Crisp is made with just a few ingredients of fresh fruit, honey and oatmeal! You will love this lightened up dessert!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Can I tell you something? This just so happens to be my favorite dessert for EasterSweetsWeek! It was the first one I made and the last one I am sharing with you.
One, because it has just a few ingredient and is super easy to make. Two, because the whole family LOVED it and it’s just so darn pretty! 😉
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 honey crisp apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add apples, blueberries, lemon juice and honey to a baking dish. Mix well.
- In a small bowl add oats, cinnamon, olive oil and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Top berries with oats mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until oats are golden brown.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 284 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 7mg Carbohydrates: 57g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 30g Protein: 5g
Check out the amazing #EasterSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- M&M Marshmallow Cheesecake Apple Dip from Big Bear’s Wife
- Apple Caramel Crumb Pie from My Sweet Zepol
- Easy Lemon Pudding Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Easter Butter Mints from Nik Snacks
- No Churn Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us