I took a classic pound cake recipe that has been in my family for years and turned it into these Mini Lemon Blueberry Pound Cakes!
These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #EasterSweetsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Rainier Fruit, Anolon and Microplane! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #EasterSweetsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
EasterSweetsWeek has been going on all week and today I am bringing you these Mini Lemon Blueberry Pounds! So far I’ve given you this Malted Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie and this Carrot Cake Mug Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
This recipe is my absolute favorite thus far because it is an old family recipe.
Every family gathering my mom has to make pound cake. She eventually ends up making two because we eat them so fast! They are so delicious!
A few years back I started making this pound cake at home but taking the recipe and splitting it in half. This time I went a little crazy and decided to add some flavor to it!
It is the BEST THING EVER! I ate one of these loaves all by myself and struggled not to eat another one because they were that good!
Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for the giveaway and check out all of the other recipes! ENJOY!
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Adam's Lemon Extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl add butter and sugar. Mix slowly till incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mix in extract.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- Mix flour into mixture alternating with sour cream until all is incorporated.
- Stir in lemon zest and berries.
- Distribue evenly in mini baking loaf pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Check out the amazing #EasterSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Fresh Strawberry Pie Cookie Cups from Big Bears Wife
- Almond Butter Chocolate Eggs from The Domestic Kitchen
- Mini Pavlova with Berries from The Spiffy Cookie
- Bunny Butt Rice Krispy Treats from For the Love of Food
- Apple Fritters from Eat Move Make
- Lemon Creme Brûlée from Cooking on the Front Burner
No Bake Desserts:
- Raspberry Tiramisu from The JavaCupcake Blog
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older.. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from Marh 26th – April 1st at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterwards and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #EasterSweetsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Rainier Fruit, Anolon and Microplane! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #EasterSweetsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.