An easy baked dessert with a delicious crunchy topping! This Mixed Berry Crisp is a great way to use up those summer berries!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Recently I made this easy strawberry crisp recipe plus a little video to go with it! Make sure to check it out!
You could basically use any berry you would like. I did add strawberries but I wanted my blackberries, raspberries and blueberries to shine so I made them the star of this dessert!
I decided to use the glasses that I received from Susquehanna Glass Company to serve my dessert in! Aren’t they just gorgeous?!!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add berries and honey to a small baking dish. Mix well.
- In a small bowl add oats, cinnamon, olive oil and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Top berries with oats mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until oats are golden brown.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 115 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 3mg Carbohydrates: 22g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 13g Protein: 2g
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Mermaid Magic Shell (Mermaid Popsicles) from Big Bear’s Wife
- S’mores Popsicles from My Sweet Zepol
- No Churn Frozen Hot Chocolate Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops from The Domestic Kitchen
Pies of Summer:
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie from Daily Dish Recipes
- Raspberry Rosé Parfaits from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Peaches and Cream Ice Box Cake from A Southern Soul
- Cinnamon Twists from Eat Move Make
- Mixed Berry Crisp from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Lemon Cornmeal Poundcake from Pastry Chef Online
- Strawberry Lemonade Bars from Sweet ReciPEAs