Easy Strawberry Crisp Recipe is made with just six ingredients! Such a simple dessert, even if you are not a novice in the kitchen!
I’m kind of in love with this dessert. Is that weird? Probably yes. Either way you guys seriously NEED to try it! Please do it! It is so simple my 10 year old could make it!
It has six ingredients that you probably have right in your cabinet or refrigerator.
And since strawberries are a hot commodity this is exactly what you should make when you get them!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
How to make a dessert crisp?
Making a dessert crisp is fairly easy! I make mine as simple as possible using only fruit and oats as the main ingredients!
Using any fruit will do. My latest crisp recipe was this cranberry apple crisp.
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
If you are obsessed with strawberry desserts try a few of these!
- Strawberry Hand Pies, must make immediately!!
- Strawberry Rosewater Semifreddo. We are Italian so it has to be good! Am I right? 😉
- Strawberry Ice Cream. My hubby’s favorite flavor!
- 1 pound strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉ degrees.
- Add strawberries, sugar and lemon juice to a baking dish.
- In a small bowl add oats, olive oil and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Top berries with oats mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until oats are golden brown.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g