These Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies will get you in the mood for baking! Loaded with lots of flavor, you won’t want to pass them up!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
A few years ago I did Christmas Cookie Week with myself and a few other bloggers! We are helping you find that perfect cookie to make for the holiday! Make sure you scroll through and check out all of the different types of cookie recipes! ENJOY!
** This post has been updated since it was originally posted. The video will show melted butter but I have found out that I get better results when the butter is softened, but you can definitely do either way!
You guys I am full on into Christmas cookie mode! First up this week is cranberry white chocolate chip cookies!
Yes, I am one of those people who go to the grocery stores and see cranberries on sale for .49 cents and end up buying 4 packs because I can’t help myself!
I’ve been thinking of LOTS of recipes to make with my cranberries, definitely making these cranberry pecan muffins again and also these cranberry cheesecake brownies because who can pass up a brownie!
HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?
Ingredients are so simple and is similar to my classic chocolate chip cookies recipe! You just need your basics like butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and baking soda! Add in your extras like cranberries and white chocolate!
Bake these up in 9-11 minutes and you have perfection!
A FEW TIPS!
A few tips I’ve learned along the way is to make sure you cream your butter and sugars together. You want this mixture to almost look like it almost whipped! This produces such a delicious cookie!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products that I love! Thank you for supporting The Bitter Side of Sweet! See my disclosure policy for more info*
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In large bowl add butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix till creamy.
- Whisk in vanilla and egg.
- Sift into sugar mixture flour and baking soda.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
- Alfajores (dulce de leche sandwich cookies) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Candy Cane Tassies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Dutch Speculaas Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Empire Cookies by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Gingerbread Men Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies by Books n Cooks
- Holiday Sugar Sprinkle Butter Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Italian Rainbow Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pepparkakor (Swedish Ginger Cookies) by The Redhead Baker
- Karen’s Kitchen Stories made Peppermint Candy Canes
- Peppermint Crinkle Cookies by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Peppermint Macarons by House of Nash Eats
- Cooking with Carlee made Peppermint Mocha Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Bean Pizzelles by Love and Confections