Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie is a simple and easy dessert! Take a classic cookie recipe and cook it in your cast iron skillet!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
As you know I LOVE using my skillet to make sweet and savory dishes! Making skillet cookies is my newest obsession! It’s so easy and takes less time!
How can it go wrong?
So for the longest time my skillet cookies were coming out a bit dry. I couldn’t figure it out at all.
Well this last time I was making the cookie I realized I was putting to much flour in my cookie dough!
As soon as I cut it down, I had a perfect cookie every time!
Variety skillet cookies:
- Making a basic chocolate chip skillet cookie is a must to have in your arsenal of cookies!
- Adding cherries is also a great idea! I LOVE the flavor of this chocolate cherry skillet cookie
- Just in time for Easter I made this Malted Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie! It’s perfect for using up leftover candy as well!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° degrees. Spray 6 inch skillet with non stick spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl add butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place in skillet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
Want more skillet cookies? Here you go!
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie, adding bacon sounds like a great idea! The mix of sweet and salty is perfect!
- Birthday Skillet Cookie this cookie is so fun! I could see my girls loving all over this one!
- Monster Cookie Cake I love add all kinds of things to my cookies so I know this would be a hit!