Warm chocolate chip cookie and cherries makes this delicious gooey Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie the perfect dessert for two!
Today is the last day for Christmas cookies week and I cannot be more excited about today’s recipe.
It’s actually my favorite recipe of all three. Which is kind of surprising because I thought these cranberry white chocolate chip cookies were my favorite until I made these white chocolate oatmeal raisin cookies.
They are super soft, moist and you can taste the cinnamon along with the raisins and that drizzle of white chocolate just makes them perfect!
I decided to add golden raisins along with regular raisins. Not for any particular reason but just because I liked the color! You can absolutely use one or other, or both!
Thanks for joining me this year for Christmas Cookie week. Don’t forget to hop on over to all of the other Christmas cookies and have a look.
Make sure you check out these cranberry white chocolate chip cookies from Monday and these toffee chocolate chip cookies from Wednesday and all of the other different cookie recipes listed on those post!
- Almond Spice Christmas Wreath Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Black Forest Brownies by Palatable Pastime
- Chewy M&M Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Chocolate Orange Blossoms by Family Around the Table
- Chocolate Marshmallow Meltaways by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Gingerbread Madeleines by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Greek Baklava by House of Nash Eats
- Honningkagehjerter by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Lemon Ginger Crinkle Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Lemon Pizzelle Della Sondra by Girl Abroad
- Grandmas Lily’s Thumbprints by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mocha Biscotti by Books n’ Cooks
- No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies by Cooking with Carlee
- No-Bake Eggless Chocolate Salami by All That’s Jas
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies by Simple and Savory
- Peppermint Meltaway Cookies by Making Miracles
- Peppermint Sandies by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies by Soulfully Made
- The Old Fashioned Cookie by Making the Most of Naptime
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In large bowl add melted butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix.
- Whisk in vanilla and egg.
- Sift into sugar mixture flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and raisins.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to completely cool.
- Serve and ENJOY!
WANT TO CONNECT MORE WITH THEBITTERSIDEOFSWEET? FOLLOW AT:
These Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies will get you in the mood for baking! Loaded with lots of flavor, you won’t want to pass them up!