Rich, fudgy, thick brownies topped with a whipped cranberry cream cheese makes these Cranberry Cheesecake Brownies perfect!
Hey all! I hope you had a fantastic holiday yesterday! Today I am concluding Cranberry Week with these Cranberry Cheesecake Brownies!
I decided to go with a fudgy like brownie because my kiddos have been begging for them. I used Ashley from The Recipe Rebel’s recipe and adapted it to what I had in the house! They turned out perfect and I hope you enjoy them! Have a great rest of your long holiday weekend! ENJOY!
So don’t forget to scroll to the bottom and get all of the recipes that we are making today for Cranberry Week and make sure you check out these Cranberry Palmiers and these Orange Cranberry Turnovers! ENJOY!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup cranberries, washed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In small pot combine cranberries, water and sugar. Bring to boil and allow to cook for 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- In mixer add sugar, butter and almond extract. Whisk till smooth.
- Slowly add one egg at a time. Mixing well between each egg.
- Mix in flour and cocoa until combined.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan.
- Take cranberry mixture and whip with cream cheese.
- Spoon over brownies and swirl.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from The Recipe Rebel http://www.thereciperebel.com/best-brownies-ever/
Welcome to #CranberryWeek!
- Cranberry-Apple Pancakes from The Chef Next Door
- Cranberry Apple Sauce from Cooking With Carlee
- Cranberry Bliss Bars from Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Cheesecake Dream Bars from Life Currents
- Cranberry Grains Power Bowl from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry Streusel Bread from Hostess At Heart
- Cranberry Walnut Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Maple Cranberry Sauce from Cricket’s Confections
- Pumpkin Dump Cake with Cranberries from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Roasted Cranberry Bourbon Crush from Take Two Tapas
- Savory Cranberry and Cheese Tart from Caroline’s Cooking
- Tuna Salad with Cranberries from Sew You Think You Can Cook