These Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies will get you in the mood for baking! Loaded with lots of flavor, you won’t want to pass them up!
You guys I am full on into Christmas cookie mode! First up this week is cranberry white chocolate chip cookies!
Yes, I am one of those people who go to the grocery stores and see cranberries on sale for .49 cents and end up buying 4 packs because I can’t help myself!
I’ve been thinking of LOTS of recipes to make with my cranberries, definitely making these cranberry pecan muffins again and also these cranberry cheesecake brownies because who can pass up a brownie!
This week is Christmas Cookie week with myself and a few other bloggers! We are helping you find that perfect cookie to make for the holiday! Make sure you scroll through these 30 different cookie recipes and enter the giveaway below! ENJOY!
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In large bowl add melted butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix.
- Whisk in vanilla and egg.
- Sift into sugar mixture flour and baking soda.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
WANT TO CONNECT MORE WITH THEBITTERSIDEOFSWEET? FOLLOW AT:
- Alfajores (dulce de leche sandwich cookies) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Candy Cane Tassies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Crystallized Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love and Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Dutch Speculaas Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Easy Sugar Cookies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Empire Cookies by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Gingerbread Gooey Butter Cookies by Making Miracles
- Gingerbread Men Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies by Books n Cooks
- Holiday Sugar Sprinkle Butter Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Italian Rainbow Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Loaded Festive Chocolate Chip Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Makrut Macaroons by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mocha filled Sandwich Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pecan Caramel Turtle Bars by Tip Garden
- Pepparkakor (Swedish Ginger Cookies) by The Redhead Baker
- Peppermint Candy Canes by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Peppermint Crinkle Cookies by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Peppermint Macarons by House of Nash Eats
- Peppermint Mocha Shortbread Cookies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peppermint Shortbreads by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pistachio Wedding Cookies by Soulfully Made
- Raspberry Filled Coconut Snowflakes by Making The Most of Naptime
- Raspberry Thumbprint cookies by Simple And Savory
- Rum Logs by Corn, Beans Pigs and Kids
- Vanilla Bean Pizzelles by Love and Confections
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box