Banana Pudding No Bake Cheesecake has the flavors of a classic and the form of a cheesecake that you will love this dessert mash up!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
So excited you guys are here for my final day for Summer Desserts Week! I had so much fun making these desserts!
For this recipe I decided to go with a no bake treat! I did however, manage to use my favorite ingredient in this one, Dixie Crystals Sugar!
It is the staple of sweetener in this cheesecake but helps bring out all of the flavors of the bananas, the crust and cheesecake!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 package graham cracker, 10 sheets
- 3 cups vanilla wafers
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Sugar
- 1 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 1/2 bananas, sliced
- Put graham crackers and vanilla wafers in large plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin till fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs in a small bowl and add butter and Dixie Crystals Sugar. Stir till well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- In the meantime add cream cheese and mascarpone cheese to your mixer. Slowly add in the condensed milk a little at a time.
- Add sliced bananas to the top of the crust. Pour in mixture. Place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Serve cold and ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 609 Total Fat: 40g Saturated Fat: 23g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 106mg Sodium: 442mg Carbohydrates: 57g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 44g Protein: 8g
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- White Chocolate Espresso Cake with Caramel Espresso Buttercream from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Bee Sting Cake from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Coffee Cake from A Blender Mom
- Tropical Summer Cake from Daily Dish Recipes
- Banana Pudding No Bake Cheesecake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Cloud Dessert from Shockingly Delicious
- Homemade Blueberry Cream Cheese Danishes from Big Bear’s Wife
- Black Cherry Kolaches from The Spiffy Cookie
- Blackberry Bread Pudding from Eat Move Make
- White Cake with Vanilla Cherry Buttercream Icing from The Beard and The Baker
- Lemon Poppyseed Scones from Mildly Meandering
- Cherry Sweet Rolls from Comfortably Domestic
- Watermelon Slushies from The Domestic Kitchen