This Mixed Berry Fruit Pizza is a flavorful dessert pizza that will complete any pizza night! Use any fresh berries to make is sweet and perfect!
“This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
You guys know how much I love pizza night but I have not ever really made a dessert pizza. Until now! Adding chocolate and berries to the top of pizza dough makes this the perfect sweet treat!
So because I make pizza every. single. Saturday it was natural for me to use Red Star Yeast to make my dough.
Typically I use active dry yeast but this time I decided to use their platinum baking yeast! Which every yeast from Red Star you use it will not disappoint!
This week you will see LOTS of recipes for Summer Dessert Week! Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom to see all of the prizes we are giving away and what the other bloggers are baking up! ENJOY!
- 1 pk Red Star Platinum Baking Yeast
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2/3 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cover pizza pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In medium pan add chocolate chips and heavy cream. Heat over medium heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In mixer add yeast, 1 1/2 cups flour and sugar. Whisk together.
- Using a dough hook add water and mix.
- Add an additional 1/4 cup of flour. Continue to mix until you have a smooth dough. Rest for 10 minutes.
- On floured surface roll dough out and place onto pizza pan.
- Spread chocolate out evenly onto pizza dough. Place strawberries and the remaining berries over the pizza.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm and ENJOY!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites from Big Bear’s Wife
- No Churn Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream from Pastry Chef Online
- Green Tea Ice Cream from Mildly Meandering
Pies of Summer:
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cake from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Lemon Chiffon Raspberry Parfait from Desserts Required
- S’mores Mousse Parfaits from Daily Dish Recipes
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Parfaits from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie In A Jar from A Southern Soul
- Strawberry Glazed Donut Bites from Eat Move Make
- Mixed Berry Fruit Pizza from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Cake Donuts from The Beard and The Baker
- Lemon Doberge Squares from Southern From Scratch
- Mini Blueberry Galettes from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Chocolate Churros from My Sweet Zepol
- Key Lime Fudge from The Domestic Kitchen
- Chocolate Strawberry Eclairs from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars from A Blender Mom
- Sweet Tea Bread Pudding from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Cream Puffs from For the Love of Food
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Strong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away a gift pack including an Insulated Tote Bag, Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Yeast, Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Oven Mitt and Dish Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Prize #5 — Lodge Cast Iron is giving away one (1) 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.