Happy Friday! I am ready for this week to be over because I have had a sick one home! She is finally well and back to school! YAY! That means I can go outdoors and be with big people!
My poor girl was so upset we wouldn’t let her go to school on Thursday that she just cried and cried. Her body was saying she couldn’t go back but her heart was tell her she wanted to! I love that she LOVES school so much! I hope she keeps that for years and years!
This week for #PumpkinWeek I’ve shared with you these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars and this Maple Pumpkin Monkey Bread! I’ve definitely given you LOTS of options to choose from when using pumpkin this season. Make sure you hop down to the bottom of the post to see all of the other AMAZING recipes that you will find to use pumpkin in! ENJOY!
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with Silpat.
- In mixer add butter, sugar, and pumpkin. Mix till creamy and smooth.
- Add egg. Continue to mix. Add vanilla.
- Slowly mix in flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Press thumb into center.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool.
- In small bowl add cool whip, pumpkin, cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Pipe into cooled cookies and ENJOY!
Here are today’s #PumpkinWeek recipes:
Pumpkin Drink Recipes:
Savory Pumpkin Recipes:
Pumpkin Chili from Making Miracles
Pumpkin Crab Soup from Hardly A Goddess
Pumpkin Pasta from Caroline’s Cooking
Thai Pumpkin Curry from Palatable Pastime
Sweet Pumpkin Recipes:
Easy Pumpkin Ice Cream from Forking Up
Fall Harvest Pumpkin Sourdough Muffins from Cooking With Carlee
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Pecan Fudge from Love and Confections
Pumpkin Cheesecake Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Pumpkin Cream Horns from Mildly Meandering
Pumpkin Milkshake from Family Around The Table
Pumpkin Pancakes with Apple Cider Syrup from The Chef Next Door
Pumpkin Spiced Banana Bread from Daily Dish Recipes
Pumpkin Tiramisu from The Redhead Baker
Other Pumpkin Recipe:
Pumpkin Dog Biscuits from Feeding Big