Super simple Pepperoni French Bread Pizza! Bakes up in 15 minutes! Cheesy, full of spices with a crunchy french bread crust!
You may not know this but I have an obsession with pizza. It’s true, I love it! We made it homemade once a week with my easy pizza dough, but there are times where I just need a bread and we order out or I make french bread pizza!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
If you are looking for a more traditional pizza to make, these are some of my our favorites!
Stuffed Crust Sausage Pizza! Ohh just thinking about it gives me chills! I experimented with a stuffed crust and I am not sad about it!
This sausage and arugula pizza is a hit at every pizza party we have! I think people only show up for this one!
We have a multitude of puff pastry pizzas on the blog, so don’t forget to check them out!
HOW TO MAKE PEPPERONI FRENCH BREAD PIZZA!
1 pound french bread loaf My bread was a long french bread loaf, so I started off with 4 pieces of bread. Then when I was done baking the pizza I cut them into 20 slices.
4 ounces tomato sauce
1 teaspoon each of garlic powder, oregano, basil, and rosemary
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
40 pieces sliced pepperoni
Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
Slice bread and place on baking sheet. (You may need two baking sheets for the 4 slices)
Spoon tomato sauce over each slice.
Sprinkle on seasoning mixture of garlic powder, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Top with cheese!
Place 10 slices on each slice of bread.
Bake for 12-15 minutes. Till your cheese is completely melted and your bread starts to look golden brown.
When done, remove from oven. Cool for a few minutes and slice into 20 pieces.
Serve and ENJOY!
What kind of toppings can you use?
Cheese: Really the possibilities are endless! I’ve used mozzarella, provolone, Mexican shredded cheese, blue cheese and the list can go on and on.
Meats: We’ve used pepperoni, sausage, ham, chicken (flavored with honey mustard sauce or buffalo sauce) and prosciutto.
Seasonings: When I don’t want to pull out 4 different seasonings I will just use Italian seasoning. This typically has thyme in it and I am not a huge fan so I use this on last resort.
Also we will use oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary and sage.
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 pound french bread loaf
- 4 ounces unsalted tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 40 pieces sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F.
- Slice bread and place on baking sheet. (You may need two baking sheets for the 4 slices)
- Spoon tomato sauce over each slice.
- Sprinkle on seasoning mixture of garlic powder, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
- Top with cheese!
- Place 10 slices on each slice of bread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Till your cheese is completely melted and your bread starts to look golden brown.
- When done, remove from oven. Cool for a few minutes and slice into 20 pieces.
- Serve and ENJOY!
My bread was a long french bread loaf, so I started off with 4 pieces of bread. Then when I was done baking the pizza I cut them into 20 slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
HOTEC Silicone Heat Resistant Marinading Meat Basting Pastry Brush for Oil Butter Sauce Sausages Desserts Turkey Baster Grill Barbecue, Multicolor
Reynolds Kitchens Pop-Up Parchment Paper Sheets, 10.7x13.6 Inch, 30 Count
G & S Metal Products Company ProBake Teflon Xtra Nonstick Cookie Sheet Baking Pan, 15.5"x10.2"x2.1", Gray
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 411Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 962mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 21g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
MORE FRENCH BREAD PIZZA RECIPES:
- Easy Hawaiian French Bread Pizza! I really love ham and pineapple on pizza, don’t hate me!
- Chicken Bechamel French Bread Pizza! With rotisserie chicken and a creamy white sauce!
- Taco French Bread Pizza! This looks incredibly good!
- Chicken Taco French Bread Pizza! With rotisserie chicken, salsa, cheese, and a loaf of French bread!