Banana Pudding No Bake Cheesecake has the flavors of a classic and the form of a cheesecake that you will love this dessert mash up!
“This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
So excited you guys are here for my final day for Summer Desserts Week! I had so much fun making these desserts!
For this recipe I decided to go with a no bake treat! I did however, manage to use my favorite ingredient in this one, Dixie Crystals Sugar! It is the staple of sweetener in this cheesecake but helps bring out all of the flavors of the bananas, the crust and cheesecake!
Don’t forget to check out all of the prizes in the giveaway and the other recipes for Summer Dessert Week! Enjoy!
Banana Pudding No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 package graham cracker 10 sheets
- 3 cups vanilla wafers
- 11 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Sugar
- 1 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 14 ounce condensed milk
- 1 1/2 bananas sliced
Put graham crackers and vanilla wafers in large plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin till fine crumbs form.
Pour crumbs in a small bowl and add butter and Dixie Crystals Sugar. Stir till well combined.
Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
In the meantime add cream cheese and mascarpone cheese to your mixer. Slowly add in the condensed milk a little at a time.
Add sliced bananas to the top of the crust. Pour in mixture. Place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
Serve cold and ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Mint Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches from Southern From Scratch
Pies of Summer:
- Sweet Tea Pie from For the Love of Food
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- White Chocolate Espresso Cake with Caramel Espresso Buttercream from The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine
- Blueberry Lemon Mini Poundcakes from Forking Up
- Bee Sting Cake from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Coffee Cake from A Blender Mom
- Tropical Summer Cake from Daily Dish Recipes
- Banana Pudding No Bake Cheesecake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Cloud Dessert from Shockingly Delicious
- Homemade Blueberry Cream Cheese Danishes from Big Bear’s Wife
- Black Cherry Kolaches from The Spiffy Cookie
- Blackberry Bread Pudding from Eat Move Make
- White Cake with Vanilla Cherry Buttercream Icing from The Beard and The Baker
- Lemon Poppyseed Scones from Mildly Meandering
- Watermelon Slushies from The Domestic Kitchen
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Strong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away a gift pack including an Insulated Tote Bag, Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Yeast, Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Oven Mitt and Dish Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Prize #5 — Lodge Cast Iron is giving away one (1) 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet.
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.