Easy Mango Banana Smoothie made with 4 ingredients! So smooth and creamy this fresh fruit smoothie is the perfect healthy snack.
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Using seasonal fruit to make a quick smoothie that is perfect for a post workout treat or just a snack to get you through the day. With fresh or frozen fruit this smoothie is made in just minutes.
When it comes to making smoothies in the house my daughter is the queen in this. Me, not so much.
I decided I was going to try and come up with one on my own, just to see how it turned out.
I took her methods and combinations of flavors and this was the result! Just perfect!
How to make Mango Banana Smoothie?
First you need mango. We had some fresh ones laying around the house, so I cut one up and threw it into the blender!
Can you use frozen mango? Yes! I used frozen and it came out great!
Next you want to use some banana. We had some very large bananas when I made this so one was enough.
If your bananas are small, I would recommend you using two.
Lastly you put in some ice and milk.
Why do I use ice? Well we like the consistency the ice gives the smoothie. So this is just preference.
Can you use non dairy milk. Of course, use whatever you have! The milk gives it a creamy texture that we like to have in our smoothies.
Some of my favorite smoothies are:
- Watermelon Smoothie! The most popular smoothie on my site! My kids are huge fans of this one!
- Blueberry Almond Smoothie! Made with blueberries, almonds and
- Peach Honey Yogurt Smoothie! Made with greek yogurt and hone!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 2 cups mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smoothie.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 4gSugar: 31gProtein: 3g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice
Smoothie recipes from around the web!
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie! I am so intrigued! I can’t wait to find dragon fruit in order to make this asap!
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a great combination of flavors and fruit!
- Light Bright Lemon Smoothie! So perfectly delicious and dairy free!