This easy eggnog frappuccino is the perfect copycat coffee shop version that’s made right at home! Creamy and delicious!
If you love eggnog (like I do), you will love this easy drink that is so much better than any coffee shop drink that you would pick up and cost a whole lot less!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
If you know me, you will know that I love my coffee. Espresso actually. I’d drink three or four a day if I knew it wouldn’t keep me up all night.
So while I can’t drink that many a day, I can play around with coffee and make fun drinks using espresso, like this eggnog frappuccino.
HOW TO MAKE EGGNOG FRAPPUCCINO
- A premium eggnog. Get the good stuff for this, it’s worth it!
- Espresso. While we are lovers of all Italian coffee brands, Lavazza is our favorite!
- Ice. This is what makes your drink thick and creamy!
- Cinnamon or Nutmeg (or both). Optional but necessary. If that makes any sense!
- Sugar. Optional as well if you don’t think your drink is sweet enough.
- Whipped Cream. A frappuccino must! Get the spray can kind, it’s so much easier!
- Brew your coffee and allow it to completely cool.
- Place all of your ingredients into a high powder blender.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 2 shots espresso
- 3/4 cup ice
- whipped cream
- sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg
- optional: 2 tablespoons sugar
- Brew espresso and allow to cool completely.
- Place eggnog, espresso and ice in blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in glass. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Serve and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 7.12 oz
Lavazza Crema E Gusto Whole Bean Coffee Dark Roast 1 kg Bag, Authentic Italian, Blended and roasted in Italy, Full-bodied, creamy dark roast with spices notes
Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72 Oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16 Oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies, Gray
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 6g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*