Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are a fun twist to traditional cereal treats! I’ve added in some chocolate cereal to take these to the next level!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Ok I’m kind of obsessed with these no bake treats! I mean, when you can have this yummy delicious gooey treat in about 20 minutes, who wouldn’t love it!
I love how simple these bars were to make and my kids did too!
As I told you in my last post about marshmallow treats, I mentioned that you could use any cereal! Now I am on a mission to try!
And how about these lemon white chocolate rice krispy treats? I mean, let’s do it!
Do they freeze well?
Do these treats freeze well? I would say yes.
Now will they taste as good as good as when you first make them? No, the flavor is a little different. But it is a good way to store them if you make too many.
I actually freeze my treats all of the time!
How to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
Other recipes with cocoa cereal that might interest you!
- Peanut Butter Cocoa Pebbles No Bake Dessert I am all about the no bake treats!
- Chocolate Ranger Cookies I have not heard of these but it sounds AMAZING!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars, loving the fact that there is peanut butter in these!
- 3 cups cocoa cereal
- 1 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup cocoa cereal reserved
- In large pot melt butter and marshmallows about for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Slowly stir in cereals.
- Add an additional 1 1/2 cup of cereal. Stir well.
- Pour into an 8X8 pan. Spread evenly in pan.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Cut and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 9gSugar: 19gProtein: 10g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice