Fruity Marshmallow Treats is the perfect ooey gooey treat! Made with your favorite version of cereal and lots of buttery marshmallow goodness!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
My favorite childhood treat was rice krispy treats! Are you with me? Well I make them a lot for my kiddos but I get a little crazy every now and then and I add different cereals to them.
Once I made these charm treats using lucky charms cereal! They LOVED them!
What size marshmallows?
I’ve been asked this question because on which size to use. You can really use either the regular size or mini.
What I would say is that if you use the mini you mixture will be a little more fluid which is why I added more cereal to my treats!
What kind of cereal can I use?
You can basically use any kind. I’ve used lucky charms cereal in these charm treats.
I have also used cocoa krispies. Which makes for a fun chocolaty dessert!
You could even use cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Which I think will be my next adventure!
Other cereal treats?
Because we love to make treats with cereal I have a few others you might want to try!
- These Fruity Pebbles Pancakes are a hit around St. Patrick’s Day! The kids go crazy for them!
- I also made fruity pebbles granola bars. Just like the store bought ones.
- There was even a time where I added lucky charms to a cookie mix and made lucky sugar cookies!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
Nutrition Information: Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 152mg Carbohydrates: 38g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 19g Protein: 3g
- Froot Loops Cake. Perfect for a kids birthday party!
- Overnight Fruit Loops Sweet Rolls, because why not!
- Froot Loops Cupcakes! I need to try these ASAP!