Warm chocolate chip cookie and cherries makes this delicious gooey Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie the perfect dessert for two!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
At some point in time skillet cookies because all the rage. I actually never attempted to make on until and I’ve been thinking to myself, why did I wait so long!
I kind of love not having to wait for pans and pans of cookies to finish baking.
With this Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie you place all of your dough into the skillet at one time and 30 minutes later you have heaven!
Don’t get me wrong! I love a good cookie, like these Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies but making this skillet cookie is a nice dessert to end a romantic night with your loved one! Or pizza night with the kids!
I can definitely think of lots of occasions I would make this for!
But this week we are making if for Sunday Supper! We are giving you ideas if you want to make a dinner for two on a romantic evening! So fun, right!
Don’t forget to hop to the bottom to check out all of the other recipes this week! ENJOY!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 14 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark canned cherries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 6 inch skillet with non stick spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl add butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix.
- Mix in egg.
- Slowly mix in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Place in skillet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips. Drizzle over cookie.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 126mgCarbohydrates: 137gFiber: 5gSugar: 23gProtein: 17g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice
Simple Skillet Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Double Chocolate Skillet Cookie
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Skillet Cookie