Today is day two of Christmas Cookie Week. If you remember on Monday I gave you these Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies, which were a big hit!
Now it’s time for toffee flavored cookies!
I decided with these I would dip the cookies in chocolate and sprinkle with toffee. That was a GREAT idea! It really gave you more toffee flavor and they just made the overall presentation perfect!
With this recipe I decided to add an additional egg white. Not sure if it was necessary but I made these twice and I really liked it with the egg white. It made the cookies have a crunch to them which I enjoy!
My family loved them too because this batch didn’t last 24 hours in my house!
Don’t forget to check out all of the other recipes today for Christmas Cookie week! ENJOY!
- Cardamom Shortbread by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Dipped Shortbread by Making the Most of Naptime
- Big and Chewy Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies by Cooking with Carlee
- Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies by Soulfully Made
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie Recipe by Making Miracles
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies by Books n Cooks
- Chunky Cranberry Double Chip Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Coconut Cherry Snowballs by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Coffee Shortbread Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Advenutres
- Double Chocolate Nutella Sandwich Cookies by House of Nash Eats
- Eggnog Cookies by Caroline’s Cooking
- Frosted Eggnog Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Grandma’s Gingersnap Cookies by Tip Garden
- Grinch Cookies by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Heavenly Almond Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Sruvive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies by The Freshman Cook
- Thin Mint Crinkle Cookies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Norwegian Chocolate Chip Cookies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Opa’s Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Rudolph Reindeer Cookies by Everyday Eileen
- Snow Kisses by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Snowflake Cookies by The Redhead Baker
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup toffee chips
- For garnish:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup toffee chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In large bowl add melted butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix.
- Whisk in vanilla, egg and egg white.
- Sift into sugar mixture flour and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips and toffee chips.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to completely cool.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips. Dip half of each cooking into chocolate. Sprinkle with toffee chips.
- Place on baking sheet and allow to harden for 30 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!