Moist and delicious Easy Pumpkin Bundt Cake is a must to make this fall season! Spiced with a little cinnamon and a lot of pumpkin this cake is simple!
I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #PumpkinWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
This time around I decided to take my mom’s pound cake recipe and flavor it with pumpkin! It gives it a delicious flavor that was a huge hit with my family!
To make this cake:
So to make this pound cake all you need are a few simple ingredients! All you need are butter, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, sour cream, vanilla, flour, baking soda and cinnamon!
To decorate my cake I sprinkled the top with some powdered sugar and some fun sprinkles from Sweets & Treats!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 stick butter, softened (8 tablespoons)
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Sweets & Treats Leaf Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bundt pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In large bowl add butter and sugar. Mix till smooth. Add one egg at a time and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla.
- In small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Mix flour into butter mixture just until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- When done allow to cool. Flip cake onto cooling rack. Cool for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on powdered sugar and sprinkles.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
Enjoy these #PumpkinWeek recipes from our bloggers:
Pumpkin Breakfasts & Baked Goods:
Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Quick Bread from The Crumby Kitchen
Chorizo Cheddar Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Fresh Pumpkin Quiche with Bacon and Sage from Palatable Pastime
Pumpkin Pancakes from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll from Seduction In The Kitchen
Pumpkin Spice Waffles from 4 Sons R Us
Butterscotch Pumpkin Pudding from Daily Dish Recipes
Pumpkin Brownies from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow Creme from Red Cottage Cottage
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars from Sweet Beginnings
Pumpkin Creme Brûlée from Jen Around the World
Pumpkin Cupcakes from Caroline’s Cooking
Pumpkin Pie Dipped Oreos from The Mandatory Mooch
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies from Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats
Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha Sauce from The Redhead Baker
Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Layer Cake from The Baking Fairy