Your breakfast this winter just got an upgrade with these Cranberry Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins! With the combination of cranberries and dark chocolate you’ll be asking for seconds!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
I have become a fast learner to loving all things related to breakfast, especially when it comes to muffins! Don’t get me wrong, I love a good pancake every now and then. Especially these peanut butter chocolate pancakes!
These Cranberry Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins are no different! They are so tasty!
Before we lose the ability to buy fresh cranberries I needed to squeeze in one more recipe for you!
I have been sitting on these for awhile so I figured it was time to share them! I think I may have a few still in my freezer as well!
You can make so many different combinations of these muffins that it doesn’t matter what fruit you have at home! You can also store them in freeze and enjoy them for months and months!
- I made these blueberry oatmeal muffins, which are my kids favorites.
- These pumpkin oatmeal muffins ended up being my favorite with the crumb topping!
- Don’t forget about these apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins! Delicious!
I went with dark chocolate in these because my hubby requested that. I loved the richness of the dark chocolate with the tanginess of the cranberries.
I thought they were a perfect combination with each other! So tell me? What kind of muffin would you make?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make an recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line muffin pan with liners. Set aside.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, oats baking soda and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium size pot, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs and milk into melted butter.
- Stir in cranberries and chocolate.
- Scoop into muffin liners.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool and ENJOY!