Fall inspired muffins that are perfect for a busy morning! These Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins will not disappoint! They are so delicious!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest
Day 2 of Pumpkin Week and I am sharing these Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins! They are perfect for fall and using up that leftover pumpkin you might have in the fridge!
My kids are super excited about having muffins in the house and stocked in the freezer! They pull them out the night before and they have the perfect on the go breakfast!
Therefore we always have muffins ready to go!
It definitely helps when mornings are busy!
To Make Muffins:
- Start off with a good liner. I have tried several but so far lately it seems these parchment paper liners are working the best.
- Moisture is key to making these muffins soft and delicious! So don’t skip on the milk or pumpkin
- You can make a variety of these such as these Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins.
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
For the muffins:
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
For the topping:
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400 ℉. Line muffin pan with liners. Set aside.
- In large bowl add butter, milk, eggs, pumpkin, vanilla and brown sugar. Whisk together until completely incorporated.
- Add in flour, oats, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until combined.
- Scoop into muffin liners. Set aside.
- In small bowl add melted butter, flour, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir together.
- Sprinkle the top of each muffin with a little of the topping mixture.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice
More Pumpkin Recipes that you will enjoy!
- Pumpkin Juice- Harry Potter Style from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Pumpkin Pie Bourbon Cocktail from Love and Confections
- Creamy Pumpkin Fiesta Chicken Soup from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- One Pot Creamy Pumpkin Bacon Pasta from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- It Bakes Me Happy made Pumpkin Chili
- A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures made Pumpkin Chorizo Tamales with Pumpkin Mole
- Eat Move Make made Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Paninis
- Sweet Beginnings made Pumpkin Grilled Cheese Paninis
- Everyday Eileen made Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Pizza from Platter Talk
- Savory Loaded Pumpkin Cornbread from Who Needs A Cape?
- Savory Pumpkin & Pepper Goat Cheese Tart from Hardly A Goddess
- Tip Garden made Pumpkin Cheddar Skillet Corn Bread
Baked Goods & Desserts:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread from House of Nash Eats
- Fluffy Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes from The Redhead Baker
- Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip from The Beard and The Baker
- Mom’s Classic Pumpkin Pie with Vanilla Whipped Cream from Family Around the Table
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake from Cooking with Carlee
- A Day in the Life on the Farm made Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Cookaholic Wife made Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Daily Dish Recipes made Pumpkin Ginger Donuts
- The Spiffy Cookie made Pumpkin Kolaches
More Baked Goods & Desserts:
- Seduction In The Kitchen made Pumpkin Maple Bark
- Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks made Pumpkin Pie Crescents
- The Crumby Kitchen made Pumpkin Pie with Toasted Meringue
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla made Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Caroline’s Cooking made Pumpkin Spiced Cookies
- Grumpy’s Honeybunch made Pumpkin Spice Cake Roll
- April Golightly made Pumpkin Spiced Cookies