Warm chocolate chip cookie and cherries makes this delicious gooey Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie the perfect dessert for two!
At some point in time skillet cookies because all the rage. I actually never attempted to make on until and I’ve been thinking to myself, why did I wait so long!
I kind of love not having to wait for pans and pans of cookies to finish baking.
With this Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie you place all of your dough into the skillet at one time and 30 minutes later you have heaven!
Don’t get me wrong! I love a good cookie, like these Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies but making this skillet cookie is a nice dessert to end a romantic night with your loved one! Or pizza night with the kids!
I can definitely think of lots of occasions I would make this for!
But this week we are making if for Sunday Supper! We are giving you ideas if you want to make a dinner for two on a romantic evening! So fun, right!
Don’t forget to hop to the bottom to check out all of the other recipes this week! ENJOY!
WANT TO CONNECT MORE WITH THEBITTERSIDEOFSWEET? FOLLOW AT:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup dark canned cherries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 6 inch skillet with non stick spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl add butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix.
- Mix in egg.
- Slowly mix in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Place in skillet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips. Drizzle over cookie.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Simple Dinner Ideas for Two
Entrees for Two
- 4-Ingredient Caprese Stuffed Peppers by Shockingly Delicious
- Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp by Wholistic Woman
- Beef Carpaccio with Truffle Vinaigrette by Caroline’s Cooking
- Butter Poached Cod with Lentils by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cacio e Pepe with Parmesan Frico by Pies and Plots
- Chicken Mushroom Stuffed Squash by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chicken Pot Pie for 2 by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta by Brunch-n-Bites
- Filet with Crabéarnaise by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Peppered Chicken with Saffron Polenta by Gourmet Everyday
- Sausage and Vegetable Orzo by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Potatoes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Shrimp Biranyi by Our Good Life
- Shrimp Canneloni by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Teriyaki Rice Bowl by Life Tastes Good
Desserts for Two
- Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies for 2 by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Kahlua Tiramisu for Two by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.