Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
Brown Sugar Biscoff Granola
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup crushed Crunch Brown Sugar Cereal I used Kellogg's
- 1/2 cup crushed Biscoff Cookies
- Melt butter, sugar, honey and Biscoff spread.
- Boil till all sugar has dissolved.
- Meantime in a large bowl combine oats, cereal and cookies.
- When butter mixture is done, pour over cereal mixture and stir.
- Pour and press into 8X8 ungreased pan.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Break into pieces and ENJOY!
These can be stored in a plastic covered container for up to a week (if they last that long!) I actually just keep mine in the freezer till I am ready to use it.
Want more snacks? Here you go!