So we have returned from vacation and what a great time we had!
I do not have a hole lot of pictures other than beach scenes because I kind of unplugged socially for the week that we were at the beach. We had beautiful sun every single day so I would say all and all it was great!
These cookies were made a few days before our family came to visit and if you follow on Instagram I also teased you with a photo as well! Now I am happy to finally share these chocolate chocolate pudding cookies with you. They are very similar to my butterscotch chocolate chip cookie recipe I just changed up which pudding I used and added Hershey’s Chocolate Bars to it! These cookies were so moist on the inside but had a little crunch on the edges which was a perfect combination for me! One thing I did different was I added cinnamon. And seriously it was the best thing I could have done. The flavor was just amazing and you could really catch all the different flavors in the cookies! Hope you guys ENJOY!!!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant chocolate pudding (I used Jello brand)
- ½ cup milk
- 2 (1.55 oz) Hershey's chocolate bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In mixer add butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla. Mix till creamy.
- Add egg and mix till creamy.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pudding.
- Add flour mixture to mixing bowl and continue to mix.
- Add milk and mix.
- Stir in Hershey's bars.
- Using a teaspoon drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and ENJOY!
Want more cookies? Here you go!
This recipe may be linked at these sites!