Easy Homemade Spaghetti O’s are a family favorite! Made with tomato sauce, spices and ground beef. Fun large ring pasta noodles completes this meal!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Refreshingly Real and the Can Manufacturers Institute. All opinions and words are 100% my own.
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
My kids LOVED this recipe! I have made it for them three times in the last two weeks and they can not get enough! Neither can momma! 😉
We love our pasta around here so when I knew I wanted to make a kid friendly pasta this came to mind.
HOW EASY IS IT?
- It’s so easy to make this that you probably have ALL of the ingredients in your cabinet!
- Any kind of spices and herbs will do. I just added them all in.
- You could probably use any kind of noodle but these rings are super fun!
- You can also add veggies to this if you’d like. Canned peas is so good in this!
WHICH TOMATO SAUCE TO USE?
- I used canned Red Gold tomato sauce. After traveling to Indiana to see the process of it being made, it’s the only one I will buy now!
- I also normally buy low sodium or no salt added tomato sauce. I like to control our salt intake so this helps me do that.
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make an recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 8 ounces large rings pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet add ground beef. Cook completely about 7 minutes. Drain. Return to skillet.
- Add garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, onion powder, salt and half tomato sauce. Stir throughly.
- Stir in noodles.
- Stir in remaining tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!