This post is sponsored in conjunction with ChristmasSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Cookie Butter Blossom Cookies are an easy to make cookie that bakes up in 10 minutes! These blossom cookies are a twist to the classic cookie!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
You are going to LOVE the twist on this classic cookie! Instead of adding peanut butter I added cookie butter! With the chocolate kiss they are so delicious!
Earlier in the week I made these Cookie Butter Balls and they turned out so good because the flavor was amazing that I just knew these cookies would be a hit!
TO MAKE THESE COOKIES:
- I used my thumbprint recipe to make these cookies. I just seemed like the dough would be great for when it was time to push the kiss into the center.
- Using white whole wheat was something I used when I originally made these cookies and I feel like it made them taste so much better!
- You can add any flavor to these cookies!
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cookie butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon LorAnn Cookie Butter Emulsion
- 1 2/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 20 chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 ℉. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl add butter, sugar, yogurt and cookie butter. Mix until completely incorporated.
- Add in egg and LorAnn Cookie Butter Emulsion and continue to mix until incorporated.
- Slowly mix in flour and baking powder until dough comes together.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop mixture out in balls and place on baking sheet. Roll each ball until smooth. Place a small thumbprint into the center of each ball.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- When done remove and wait 2 minutes. Press chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Serve and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bourbon Salted Caramel Coffee with Whipped Cream from With Two Spoons
Chocolate Eggnog Pudding Shots from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Cookie Butter Eggnog Cocktail from My Suburban Kitchen
Eggnog Martini from Everyday Eileen
Hazelnut Hot Chocolate Drops from Family Around the Table
Mulled Red Wine Sangria from Platter Talk
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate from Live Love Texas
Salted Caramel Affogato from Tara’s Multicultural Table
Salted Caramel Apple Cider Martinis from Sweet Beginnings
Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini from The Crumby Kitchen
Salted Caramel Mocha Smoothie from An Affair from the Heart
Salted Caramel White Hot Chocolate from Who Needs A Cape?
Sugar Cookie Martini from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Almond Butter Rum Toffee from Take Two Tapas
Christmas Eggnog Fudge from For the Love of Food
Christmas Grinch Bark from Blogghetti
Cookie Butter Bark from Seduction in the Kitchen
Eggnog Sugar Cookie Bark from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
White Christmas Sugar Cookie Dough Fudge from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Black Forest Cheesecake from Kate’s Recipe Box
Butter Rum Cheesecake from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Butter Rum Nutty Biscotti from Love and Confections
Christmas Cornflake Wreaths from The Mandatory Mooch
Cookie Butter Blossom Cookies from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Cookie Butter Shortbread Bars from Eat Move Make
Fluffernutter Truffles from Mildly Meandering
Frozen Mint Meltaway Pie from Cooking with Carlee
Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Butter Rum Glaze from Daily Dish Recipes
Vegan Gingerbread Cupcakes with Eggnog Frosting from The Baking Fairy
Spiced Eggnog Sugarmen from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Eggnog Butter Frosting from Lady Behind the Curtain
Santa Hat Cupcakes from The Redhead Baker
Slice ‘N’ Bake Grinch Cookies from Big Bear’s Wife
Snowmen Macarons from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Thank you ChristmasSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Cabot Cheese, Lorann Oils & Flavors, Torani, Joyjolt, and Sweets & Treats Boutique for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The ChristmasSweetsWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The ChristmasSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the ChristmasSweetsWeek posts or entry.