This post is sponsored in conjunction with ChristmasSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
These Cookie Butter Balls are a twist on the classic candy, peanut butter balls! You will love the creamy texture of the cookie butter covered in semi sweet chocolate!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Hello all! You are going to LOVE this recipe! Instead of using peanut butter, I used cookie butter! Do you know what cookie butter is?
You know those little biscoff cookies that you get on airplanes? Well they have made those into cookie butter and I am in love!
I love biscoff cookies so I couldn’t wait to give these a try!
About the recipe:
- you can defintily make this a double back! A single batch makes 12-16. A double batch would make 24-32.
- you obviously can make this with peanut butter but you should give the cookie butter a try.
- I find cookie butter at Trader Joe’s and also my local grocery store.
- You can use any kind of chocolate to dip these in, I just went with semi sweet chocolate chips.
- These cute sprinkles from Sweets & Treats make this festive for the holiday but you could use any kind you want!
- 1/2 cup cookie butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 pound semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Sweet Sprinkles Mix: Reindeer Food
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- In large bowl add cookie butter and butter. Mix well until creamy.
- Slowly mix in powdered sugar until a dough like ball forms.
- Scoop the cookie butter mixture into individual balls with a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop and place on baking sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for half and hour and allow to harden.
- Melt chocolate chips over double boiler until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip harden balls into chocolate using a spoon and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles. Allow to harden until dry.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Candy Cane Crunch Milkshake from The Redhead Baker
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Toddy from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Frozen Blue Hot Chocolate from For the Love of Food
Grumpy Grinch Punch from For the Love of Food
Merry Mistletoe Cocktail from Who Needs A Cape?
Raspberry Thyme Prosecco Punch from Take Two Tapas
Vanilla Milk Punch from Cooking with Carlee
Cranberry Orange Make Ahead French Toast Bake from With Two Spoons
Apple Cheddar Hand Pies from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Sparkling Wine, Cranberry, and White Chocolate Layer Cake from Cheese Curd in Paradise
Chocolate Orange Crinkle Cookies from Kate’s Recipe Box
Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle Tart from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Cranberry Orange Crinkle Meltawats from Love and Confections
Double Chocolate Mousse Cake from The Crumby Kitchen
Gingerbread Cookie Cups from Moore or Less Cooking
Gingerbread Sprinkle Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
Grandma’s Chocolate Pie from Tip Garden
Italian Butter Cookies from April Golightly
No Bake Eggnog Pie from Our Good Life
Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Bread from Sweet Beginnings
Thank you ChristmasSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Cabot Cheese, Lorann Oils & Flavors, Torani, Joyjolt, and Sweets & Treats Boutique for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The ChristmasSweetsWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The ChristmasSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the ChristmasSweetsWeek posts or entry.