Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes! A quick and easy way to make boxed pancake mix with the added ingredient of pumpkin!
Let’s not over complicate breakfast, okay? That’s where these pancakes take center stage on busy mornings or for holidays brunch!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
What I love about sheet pan pancakes is that it cooks in one time. No standing over the stove flipping those pancakes, waiting for all of them to be done, while everyone else eats or they get cold. Believe me, I know because we do pancakes pretty often around here!
Now don’t get me wrong, I love making pancakes! The kids really love these s’mores pancakes and my favorite are these peanut butter chocolate pancakes! If you haven’t tried melted peanut butter on a pancake, stop what you are doing now and go eat some! 🙂
I also make a chocolate peanut butter sheet pan pancake just to keep my obsession going!
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN SHEET PAN PANCAKE!
- Buttermilk pancake mix: I am sure you could use regular pancake mix, but buttermilk is typically what I keep in my pantry.
- Milk: We used whole milk but you could use 2% as well or even lactose free milk.
- Eggs: Large eggs at room temperature work best.
- Ground cinnamon: The is a pantry staple that we always have on hand.
- Pumpkin: You will use the whole can. Make sure to get 100% pure pumpkin.
- Mini chocolate chips: You could use regular chocolate chips but you will need more than 1 cup.
- Add your pancake mix and cinnamon together. You can give it a little whisk, if you’d like.
- Next you add the eggs.
- Then you will add a whole can of pumpkin.
- Pour in the milk.
- Whisk all together.
- Add in chocolate chips and pour into pan. Bake!
Can you make these ahead of time? Yes you can! I made these the night before and the girls ate them the next morning! It was super nice not to have to stand over the stove first thing in the morning to cook breakfast!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 4 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 larges eggs, room temperature
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper, set aside.
- In glass bow add pancake mix and cinnamon. Whisk together lightly.
- Add eggs.
- Then add in pumpkin.
- Pour in the milk.
- Whisk together till completed incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into sheet pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Pancakes can be frozen up to 1 month. To defrost: place in microwave on high for 30 seconds to a minute or until nice and warm. You can also place in toaster oven on reheat for 3 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 348mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 7g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
MORE SHEET PAN PANCAKES RECIPES?
- Apple Pie Sheet Pan Pancakes! With flavors of apple and cinnamon, this recipe is a must make for fall.
- Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes! A quick and tasty family breakfast that couldn’t be simpler!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Sheet Pan Pancakes! super fluffy, healthy sheet pan pancakes made with whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt!