Breakfast is one of my favorite things to make. Pancakes are always at the top of that list! So when I started thinking about S’mores week I knew I must do pancakes!
The graham cracker in this is actually added right into the batter with the chocolate chips. I was somewhat worried that the flavors might now come through once the batter was cooked, but they all came through perfectly! ENJOY!
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup marshmallow cream
- Preheat griddle or non stick pan on medium heat.
- Mix flour, graham cracker, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk together milk, water, oil, vanilla and egg in a small bowl.
- Add milk mixture to flour and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cook on griddle or in non stick pan till bubbles form and break about 3 minutes
- Then flip and cook for 2 minutes more or until brown.
- When pancakes are done make a stack of three pancakes adding 2 tablespoons of marshmallow cream in between each layer!
- Serve and ENJOY!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at: