Easy Homemade Spaghetti O’s are a family favorite! Made with tomato sauce, spices and ground beef. Fun large ring pasta noodles completes this meal!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Refreshingly Real and the Can Manufacturers Institute. All opinions and words are 100% my own.
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
My kids LOVED this recipe! I have made it for them three times in the last two weeks and they can not get enough! Neither can momma! 😉
We love our pasta around here so when I knew I wanted to make a kid friendly pasta this came to mind.
HOW EASY IS IT?
- It’s so easy to make this that you probably have ALL of the ingredients in your cabinet!
- Any kind of spices and herbs will do. I just added them all in.
- You could probably use any kind of noodle but these rings are super fun!
- You can also add veggies to this if you’d like. Canned peas is so good in this!
WHICH TOMATO SAUCE TO USE?
- I used canned Red Gold tomato sauce. After traveling to Indiana to see the process of it being made, it’s the only one I will buy now!
- I also normally buy low sodium or no salt added tomato sauce. I like to control our salt intake so this helps me do that.
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make an recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
Easy Homemade Spaghetti O's
- 8 ounces large rings pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet add ground beef. Cook completely about 7 minutes. Drain. Return to skillet.
Add garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, onion powder, salt and half tomato sauce. Stir throughly.
Stir in noodles.
Stir in remaining tomato sauce.
Sprinkle with dried parsley and parmesan cheese.
Serve warm and ENJOY!