Fluffy biscuits covered in chocolate three times makes for a delicious Triple Chocolate Monkey Bread that is perfect for when you want to indulge!
This post and recipe was created for #Choctoberfest! I was sent samples by Imperial Sugar but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Welcome to my second installment for #Choctoberfest! Who doesn’t love an occasion when we get to experience chocolate all week long? I know I do! My first recipe was this pumpkin cinnamon hot chocolate, which you guys LOVED! I hope you love this next recipe just as much!
As I told you the last time I made monkey bread, I had not made it in a really long time! Now I can’t stop thinking of different flavors to make!
I’m thinking next time I want to do a peanut butter one. Wouldn’t that be AMAZING!
So you know how this works! Down below will be a list of all of the other recipes that are coming at you today for #Choctoberfest! Don’t forget to click on the giveaway and ENJOY!
Triple Chocolate Monkey Bread
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits cut into fourths
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar
- 2½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Imperial Brown Sugar
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bundt pan with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place sugar,cinnamon and cocoa in a large plastic bag, mix well.
- Shake 8-10 pieces of biscuits in the sugar until well covered.
- Place biscuits in pan. Arrange in even layers.
- In a small pot melt butter. Add brown sugar, stir. Add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, stir.
- Pour mixture over biscuits.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- When done allow to cool for 5 minutes. Flip into serving platter.
- Heat whipping cream and mini chocolate chips in a small saucepan. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over bread.
- Serve and ENJOY!