Hi friends! Today I am popping in to help celebrate Angie from Big Bear’s Wife, her hubby Thomas, and their new little one Jackson!
It’s so exciting when those of who are in an online community can find a way to celebrate someone we adore even though we can’t be there in person!
Angie, I know you have your hands full now but I am over the moon happy for you guys! Get as much rest that you possibly can and don’t be afraid to as for help!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- 2 sticks butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In mixer add sugar, butter and almond extract. Whisk till smooth.
- Slowly add one egg at a time. Mixing well between each egg.
- Mix in flour and cocoa until combined.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan.
- Whip pumpkin, cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Spoon over brownies and swirl.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. ENJOY!
Thank you Terri from Love and Confections for putting this together!
Please take some time to check out all the amazing recipes we made for Angie’s virtual baby shower!
Appetizers & Salads:
Creamy Grape Salad with Toasted Pecans from Unsophisticook.
Mini Chicken and Waffles from Sweet Beginnings.
Pimento Cheese Stuffed Buttermilk Biscuits from It’s Yummi.
Savory Cucumber Melon Salad with Honey Thyme Vinaigrette from Cooking in Stilettos.
Spicy Southern Deviled Eggs from This Gal Cooks.
American Pierogi Casserole from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen.
Chicken Satay Skewers with Peanut Butter Sauce from Culinary Adventures with Camilla.
Pimento Cheese Tomato Ham Sliders from Honey and Birch.
Banana Pudding Layered Dessert from High Heels and Grills.
Brookies from Baked Bree.
Caramel Corn from The Redhead Baker.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake from Cooking with Carlee.
Chocolate Chip Clouds from All Day I Dream About Food.
Lemon Donuts with Raspberry Glaze from Ashlee Marie
Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Cupcakes from Sugar-Free Mom.
Mickey Mouse Candy Pops from The Decorated Cookie.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars from The Bitter Side of Sweet.
Small Batch Rhubarb Strawberry Jam from The JavaCupcake Blog
Classic Yellow Butter Cake with Fudgy Chocolate Icing from That Skinny Chick Can Bake.
Yellow Cupcakes with Peach Cream Cheese Frosting from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt.
Worms and Dirt Cookie Cups from Cupcakes & Kale Chips.