Rich, fudgy brownies topped with a whipped cranberry cream cheese makes these Cranberry Cheesecake Brownies perfect!
Hey all! I hope you had a fantastic holiday yesterday! Today I am concluding Cranberry Week with these Cranberry Cheesecake Brownies!
I decided to go with a fudgy like brownie because my kiddos have been begging for them. I used Ashley from The Recipe Rebel’s recipe and adapted it to what I had in the house! They turned out perfect and I hope you enjoy them! Have a great rest of your long holiday weekend! ENJOY!
Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom and check out all of the recipes for Cranberry Week!
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup cranberries, washed
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In small pot combine cranberries, water and sugar. Bring to boil and allow to cook for 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- In mixer add sugar, butter and almond extract. Whisk till smooth.
- Slowly add one egg at a time. Mixing well between each egg.
- Mix in flour and cocoa until combined.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan.
- Take cranberry mixture and whip with cream cheese.
- Spoon over brownies and swirl.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. ENJOY!
Welcome to #CranberryWeek, hosted by Caroline’s Cooking and A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. We’ll be sharing cranberry-inspired creations all week long in celebration of national cranberry day. Search #CranberryWeek to keep up to date and follow the #CranberryWeek Pinterest board for more cranberry inspiration. But first, see all the other cranberry recipes being shared today:
- Cranberry-Apple Pancakes from The Chef Next Door
- Cranberry Apple Sauce from Cooking With Carlee
- Cranberry Bliss Bars from Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Cheesecake Dream Bars from Life Currents
- Cranberry Grains Power Bowl from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry Streusel Bread from Hostess At Heart
- Cranberry Walnut Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Maple Cranberry Sauce from Cricket’s Confections
- Pumpkin Dump Cake with Cranberries from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Roasted Cranberry Bourbon Crush from Take Two Tapas
- Savory Cranberry and Cheese Tart from Caroline’s Cooking
- Tuna Salad with Cranberries from Sew You Think You Can Cook