I love the combination of butterscotch and chocolate. I definitely knew I did not want to use the butterscotch chips because I was using the chocolate chips but I still wanted to incorporate the butterscotch.
These cookies did the trick! Luckily I am shipping them off to my husbands work because if not I would of eaten them ALL. I kept walking by the counter where they sat and would pop one in my mouth, not entirely good but oh so good! ENJOY!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (3.4 oz) box butterscotch pudding (I used Jello brand)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In mixer add butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla. Mix till creamy.
- Add egg and mix till creamy.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and pudding.
- Add flour mixture to mixing bowl and continue to mix.
- Add milk and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and ENJOY!
Want more cookies? Here you go!
This recipe is linked at these blogs.