Cookies are always something I go to when I need a quick treat. Chocolate Hazelnut Caramel Cookies are chewy and full of flavor! So excited about today guys! I have been waiting for some time to tell you about my trip I am taking next week! I am headed to Italy and Bulgaria! My in-laws are in Italy and I am going to visit with them for about a week before I go to Bulgaria with our church on a mission trip! I am definitely looking forward to spending some time with the family in Italy and spending time with the children at the orphanage we are visiting in Bulgaria.
While I am Italy I am going to force myself to get over jet lag as quick as possible so I can explore downtown and visit some gelatarias and pizzerias! Basically I will be stuffing my self full of the good stuff in Italy. Pizza and ice cream!
When I was thinking about telling you about my trip I thought it would be fun not just to tell you but to GIVEAWAY something as well. Nocciolata USA has graciously offered to give one lucky person a prize package of their organic chocolate hazelnut spread with cocoa & milk. Since they sent me one as well so I could check it out, I decided to bake some cookies!
These cookies are super easy! I just followed my basic cookie recipe added in the hazelnut spread and caramels. Easy as that! ENJOY! Don’t forget to ENTER BELOW!
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, I used Nocciolota
- 15 caramels, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare two cookie sheet pans with silpat or parchment paper.
- Chop caramels and place in freezer while making your cookie dough.
- In mixer add butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix till creamy.
- Add egg and mix till creamy. Add almond extract and continue to mix.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to mixing bowl and continue to mix.
- Stir in chocolate hazelnut spread and caramels
- Using two tablespoons scoop out mixture and drop onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and ENJOY!
I was compensated with a prize pack of my own but all opinions are 100% my own!
this recipe may be linked to these sites!