Easy microwavable Sugar Cookie Fudge, perfect for the holidays!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
The holiday season is in full swing and I am working my way through my goodies list. Luckily I have a few items on my list that don’t require any baking time. Like this fudge! It is quick and easy and adds a little flair to my holiday season! I like to make up plates of goodies and send them to the neighbors or in the mail to friends and families!
While adding flair I also added some International Delight Sugar Cookie Creamer to my fudge! I have it always stocked in my refrigerator and enjoy it in my morning cup of coffee and I thought, why not add it to my fudge!
When I went to Walmart looking for some seasonal flavors I found this huge bin full of Peppermint Mocha, Pumpkin Pie Spice or Sugar Cookie Flavored Creamer. I couldn’t decide which one to get so I decided to get a couple. I picked up some small individual creamers that are perfect for when I am on the go and a quart size to use at home.
Tell me what flavor would you enjoy the most??
Did you know that you could win $5000 holiday brunch with all your favorite International Delight products? What are you waiting for? It’s easy and fun to enter! Just make a video, photo or tell a story. You can find all the contest details here.
- 14 ounce can sweeten condensed milk
- 12 ounce bag semi sweet chocolate chips + 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons International Delight Sugar Cookie
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 sugar cookies, crushed
- Red sprinkles, optional
- Pour milk and chocolate chips into microwavable bowl.
- Cook in microwave for 1 minute. Stir still smooth. Microwave for an additional 1 minute, stirring after every 15 seconds.
- Pour and smooth out into 9X9 pan lined with parchment paper. Stir in crushed sugar cookies
- Melt white chocolate chips over double boiler.
- Spoon onto fudge and swirl into bottom layer.
- Top with sugar cookies and sprinkles
- Allow to set in refrigerator for 1 hour or until ready to serve. ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.