Spicy Roasted Rosemary Potatoes bakes up quick and easy! Creamy potatoes makes for a sensational side dish with a little kick to them!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
These potatoes are easily the best you will ever have! And so easy to make!
Very little prep work, then you let oven do the rest! In less than 30 minutes you have a quick and easy side dish that will not disappoint!
HOW TO MAKE SPICY ROASTED ROSEMARY POTATOES!
What kind of potatoes?
What kind of potatoes do you use for this easy side dish? I used little creamer potatoes. They are so tasty!
So what are creamer potatoes? Well they are a variety of potatoes that are harvested early to stay small and bite sized!
They are extremely creamy when they are roasted!
Which ingredients do I use?
I went very simple with the ingredients in these potatoes!
- one and a half pounds of creamier yellow potatoes
- olive oil
- Tony’s creole seasoning
- rosemary (I used organic fresh rosemary, which surprisingly was very aromatic and tasty!)
How spicy are these Spicy Roasted Rosemary Potatoes?
Basically you can control how spicy they are. If you don’t like spicy flavored foods you can totally leave it off and just have rosemary potatoes!
I was a little worried about what my girls would say but they LOVED them even though they don’t do spicy foods!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products that I love! Thank you for supporting The Bitter Side of Sweet! See my disclosure policy for more info**
- 1 1/2 pounds baby yellow creamer potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 1 tablespoons cajun seasoning (I used Tony's Creole Seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes in even layer.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, rosemary, cajun seasoning. Toss.
- Bake for 25 mins or until golden brown and tender.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 334Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2009mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
Want more recipes with cajun seasoning?
- This Instant Pot Whole Chicken is the NEXT recipe I am making! Love using my instant pot!
- Blackened Salmon is packed pull of flavor and gluten free!
- Currently drooling over these Cajun Chicken Meatballs in Creamy Sauce! This would be so good over pasta!
- Shrimp Zucchini Pasta! A healthy twist on a weeknight meal!