These Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies are an easy 7 ingredient cookie that is packed with peanut butter flavor!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeMagicMoments #CollectiveBias
Happy Monday all! You are going to see me twice today but first these cookies! Well I think I have finally found my cookie of the season! These crinkle cookies! I never made them before until recently. Now I am obsessed! They are so, so easy that I just want to keep trying different varieties!
Well first up are these peanut flavored ones! What is even better is that these are ONLY 7 ingredients!
I put three ingredients in one bowl, three in the other. Mixed them up and rolled them together and into some powdered sugar. I grabbed one of my Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets and laid it on my baking sheets, dropped my cookies on them and bam! They are ready to bake! I love precut sheets and use them all of the time!
My best friend is from Germany and whenever she comes back from a visit she brings me a roll of precut sheets! I didn’t even know they had them here till I found them in my local Target! They are so convenient because I can just grab one, lay it and I don’t have to take the time to measure and cut paper for my baking sheet!
What is even better about these cookies is that I didn’t have to refrigerate them like I did the last time around. The peanut butter holds them together really well so there is no wait time between making the dough and baking! Score!
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets
- In small bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- In mixer whisk together sugar, eggs and peanut butter.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue to mix till incorporated.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough and roll into powdered sugar.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes then remove from sheet and continue to cool completely on cooling rack. ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at: