Easy fudge like Chocolate Crinkle Cookies that are rolled in powdered sugar and taste like a brownie!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I have been up to my ears in packing boxes and cleaning our new house so we can get moved in!
Before the moment gets away from me, I just wanted to say Thank You! Yesterday I celebrated 3 years of blogging. My first year I made this sea foam salad, which happens to be one of my most popular recipes on here. Last year I did a giveaway, but this year has just kind of slipped by because of our move.
I just can’t believe I have been doing this for three year you guys! The one thing that keeps me coming back is knowing that you keep coming back! And for that I so appreciate YOU!
So today I am joining the Sunday Supper Movement in their #Cookielicious Exchange Party and I am bringing these cookies! I have never made crinkle cookies and did a lot of research on how to make them before I dived into the recipe. But you guys they are supper easy and now I can’t stop thinking of all the flavor possibilities that I can make with this simple mix!
Don’t be discouraged when your mix is like a brownie mix, it is supposed to be that way. Also, be careful the mix is also very, very sticky so patience and floured fingers will get you through this in no time! ENJOY!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies #Cookielicious
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mat, set aside.
- In small bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- In mixer whisk together sugar and eggs. Add vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue to mix till incorporated.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough and roll into powdered sugar.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes then remove from sheet and continue to cool completely on cooling rack. ENJOY!
Recipe NotesRecipe adapted from Blahnik Baker http://blahnikbaker.com/double-chocolate-crinkle-cookies/
Don’t forget you can check out all of the other recipes at the cookie exchange right here!!
Also I would love for you to join us for a #Cookielicious chat at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Dec. 1, on Twitter. We will be sharing tips for cooking baking along with stories about our favorite family recipes. Follow the #Cookielicious hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great cookies recipes, check out our Cookie Jar Pinterest board.
- Adaptable Marshmallow Bars by Get the Good Stuff
- Alfajores by Curious Cuisiniere
- Amaretto Apricot Oatmeal Cookies by Magnolia Days
- Amaretto Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Brown Eyed Susans by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chewy Gingersnaps by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate – Pear Biscotti by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Coffee Cake Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Cowboy Cookies by Party Food and Entertaining
- Cranberry Orange Rugelach Cookies by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Mint Cake Mix Cookies by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Espresso-Ginger Sandwich Cookies by Wholistic Woman
- Espresso Snickerdoodles by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Frosted Ginger Spice Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Funfetti Marshmallow Cookies by Brunch with Joy
- Gingerbread Snowflake Cookies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Gluten Free Hazelnut Truffle Cookies by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Gluten Free Nutella Stuffed Linzer Cookies by Fearless Dining
- Green Tea Macarons with Chocolate Ganache by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Holiday Nutrolls by Delaware Girl Eats
- Kolaczki by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemon Thumbprint Cookies by Cookin’ Mimi
- Macadamia Nut Butter Crisps by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mocha chocolate Chip cookies by Monica’s Table
- Mudslide Cookies by Books ‘n Cooks
- Nana’s Russian Teacakes byThe Crumby Cupcake
- Pfeffernüsse by Feeding Big
- Pistachio oatmeal cookies by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pizzelles by The Freshman Cook
- Snowball Cookies by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Spiked Eggnog Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Thai-Kissed Cookies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tipsy Chocolate Cherry Cookies by Christmas Tree Lane
- Toffee Squares by Ruffles & Truffles
- White Chocolate Dipped Gingersnaps by Sunday Supper