Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
- 1 1 pound or 16 oz box of seashell pasta, I use Barilla
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 spring or 1 tablespoon of rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- sea salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add sea salt and seashells and cook for 8-9 minutes or till al dente.
- In the mean time in a pan cook bacon for 2 minutes on each side.
- Take out and chop bacon into chunks leaving bacon grease in pan.
- Add onion to pan and cook in the bacon grease until translucent.
- Return bacon to pan.
- Add tomato. Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Take off heat.
- When pasta is done, drain and pour into bowl. Add 2 teaspoons butter and mix till melted.
- Add sauce and mix.
- Sprinkle with rosemary. ENJOY!
Need a few more pasta ideas?
This recipe is linked over at: