Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes & Carrots is so much easier to make then you think! Cooks in less than 30 minutes!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreshFallFlavors #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Now that I am have an Instant Pot I am a little obsessed! As you know I’ve had a pressure cooker for years but it is awesome to finally be able to share recipes with you all!
I couldn’t do it before because my pressure cooker comes from Italy and they don’t sell them here!
For this particular recipe I used Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork which provides Real Fresh, Real Flavor, Real Fast. Which provides real solutions for real life and busy nights!
You may have seen me make a few other pork recipes using Smithfield®! It’s so flavorful and good!
What’s even better is that their product is available in store or for Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup which is a convenient and easy way to get your shopping done, so you can focus on getting dinner on the table.
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
In order to make this you need to simple throw everything in and allow the Instant Pot to cook it! It’s very hands off other than chopping the onions and doing a little stirring!
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make an recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion,, diced
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 3 cups carrot chips
- 24 ounces red petite potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Flavor Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken stock, no salt added
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Turn Instant Pot on sauté. Pour in olive oil, then add onions.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in onion salt and carrots. Stir.
- Add pork. Then potatoes and garlic powder. Stir
- Add in chicken stock.
- Hit cancel on Instant Pot and hit manual. Close lid. Program for 20 minutes. Make sure valve is set to seal position. (will take almost 10 minutes to come to pressure).
- When timer is done turn valve to quick release. (Watch out for hot steam!
- Open Instant Pot, move food to serving dish. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 372