This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Rigatoni with Pork Onions and Mushrooms is the perfect easy meal! In just under 30 minutes you have a super flavorful and delicious pasta!
Okay guys, I am taking a break today from the sweets and bringing you this quick meal to make!
The kids are home for Spring Break and I need to bring my A game when it comes to cooking!
When they are hungry, they are hungry but I do not want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. So I am cooking up this fast and easy Rigatoni with Pork, Onions and Mushrooms!
I picked up some Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork perfect for any night! It can be grilled, roasted, sautéed or slow-cooked. I chose to sautéed because by the time my pasta was done cooking my sauce was done as well!
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is versatile enough for easy weeknight cooking as well as weekend entertaining. Initially when the kids saw me cooking this they were a little weary about the onions and mushrooms.
Eventually when I put this in front of them at the table they dived right in! My littlest one doesn’t normally eat meat because of the texture but she gobbled this up and was asking for me!
I used the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet that I found at my local Walmart. What was so great about this simple to make Rigatoni with Pork Onions and Mushrooms is that I was able to buy all of my ingredients at one store! This product is on rollback through April 24.
Perfect for when I didn’t want to drag the kids around from place to place!
A few simple tips:
- you only need 2 pots
- 5 ingredients
- no extra seasoning required due to the pork being marinated
- let than 30 minutes to cook
WANT TO CONNECT MORE WITH THEBITTERSIDEOFSWEET? FOLLOW AT:
- 16 ounces rigatoni,
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 8 ounces baby bello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet, diced into small pieces
- greens onions, for garnish (optional)
- parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)
- In large pot cook rigatoni in salted water according to package directions. Set aside.
- In large skillet heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onions and mushrooms. Sauté for 8 minutes.
- Add pork and cook for another 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Add pasta to skillet and stir.
- (Optional) add green onions and cheese.
- Serve and ENJOY!