Sweet and salty are always a perfect combination! These Cinnamon Chocolate Pretzel Blondies have all of that wrapped up into one bar!
I am so into butterscotch. Can you tell? All I want to do is eat butterscotch. Yum!
When my husband says he likes something. I get a sense of satisfaction. I think to myself, YES! Mission accomplished. His comments were, “These are good. Not too sweet!”
recipes adapted from here
YIELD: 20 blondies
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray and 8×11 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
4. Whisk egg, butter and brown sugar in smaller bowl.
5. Add egg mixture to flour and mix well.
6. Stir in butterscotch chips.
7. Pour in prepared pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
8. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut.