I had such a great week scrolling through and finding some new blogs to follow! You guys rock!
I have a giveaway going on this week! Make sure you click over and enter! There is still time!!
What’s new around here is that I am heading to Italy and Bulgaria this week! Don’t worry I’ll still be around checking things out and seeing all of the wonderful recipes and crafts you are linking up! What caught my eye this week was pasta! Since I am about to indulge in many plates of pasta I thought it would be fitting to showcase some of the amazing recipes we had linked up this week!
- Italian Sausage Gnocchi Bake – Simply Gloria
- Simple and Hearty Minestrone Pasta – Live Laugh Rowe
- Fried Roasted Tomato and Basil Pasta – Crumbs and Chaos
- Creamy Four Cheese Pasta Bake – Carmel Moments
- Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce and Pasta – Shaken Together Life
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Bake– The NY Melrose Family
Nancy from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Here are a few rules:
- Please follow your host in some way. Either by Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or Email.
- Let’s support our fellow bloggers by visiting at least two other links at this party.
- Please only link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving The Bitter Side of Sweet, This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in our weekly featured posts and on social media. All photos will be have a link back to your post.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.
Have fun and party on!!