These Coconut Crinkle Cookies are a classic crinkle cookie recipe with the added flavor of coconut! Perfect for holiday baking!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
I know what you must be thinking, coconut? Yes I made cookies with coconut and let me tell you these might make me rethink how about I feel about coconut. Now my favorite will always be peppermint cookies but these come in second!!
I have always had some sort of an aversion to coconut but lately I have been rethinking it and giving it another try. I have finally found a recipe where I actually love to eat it! My family just said a big “what!!” Trust me they are good!
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make an recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mat, set aside.
- In small bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- In large mixer bowl whisk together sugar, oil and eggs.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue to mix till incorporated.
- Mix in coconut.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough and roll into powdered sugar.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes then remove from sheet and continue to cool completely on cooking rack. ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Baking Mats - Nonstick Large Baking Mat Set of 3-2 Half Sheets Mats (11 5/8" x 16 1/2") + 1 Quarter Sheets - Extra Thick Reusable Bakeware Mats for Cookies, Pastry, Bread, Bun, Fondant
G & S Metal Products Company ProBake Teflon Xtra Nonstick Cookie Sheet Baking Pan, 15.5"x10.2"x2.1", Gray
OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Balloon Whisk
Last year I participated in the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap and this year I decided to do it again! I received some awesome cookies.
The three bloggers I received from was these Orange Hazelnut Cookies from Sarah of The Chef Next Door, Peppermint Pretzel Toffee Bark from Erica of Nommable, and Double Chocolate Cookies from Jessica of Jessica is Baking