These easy sheet pan Roasted Green Beans are the simplest side dish ever! With just 4 ingredients and 20 minutes they will be cooked to perfection!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Last year when we had a garden I made these sheet pan roasted tomatoes! The kids loved them because they almost tasted like candy! So delicious! Of course, I immediately got into the kitchen and start roasting all the veggies!
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN ROASTED GREEN BEANS?
Always have a really good sheet pan on hand. I don’t normally like to use a dark one because it just cooks everything darker than I like, so I stick with the lighter sheet pans.
For the ingredients:
- one pound of fresh green beans.
- two cloves of fresh garlic
- one teaspoon salt
- three tablespoons olive oil.
- First, wash and clean your green beans. Then you want to clip the ends off. This can be done by either cutting them with a knife or snipping with kitchen scissors.
- Place on a sheet pan.
- Top with garlic and salt.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix really well.
- Roast at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until green beans have softened but still a little crunchy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
If you are looking for more side dishes to try that are super easy, how about these spicy roasted rosemary potatoes? They are done in just about 25 minutes! Also this fresh lemon carrot salad is a favorite of ours too!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- On sheet pan add green beans, garlic, salt and olive oil. Mix till all ingredients are coated with olive oil.
- Roasted for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 539mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
MORE RECIPES WITH GREEN BEANS!
- Air Fryer Green Beans! I don’t have an air fryer but I would love to give these a try!
- Instant Pot Garlic Green Beans! Love using my instant pot for making just about anything!
- Green Beans with bacon and pine nuts! The flavors sounds so good together!
- Parmesan Roasted Green Beans! Love the sound of adding cheese!