Easy to make bite size Cranberry Pecan Cheesecake Tartlets!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
We are finally moved into our house you guys! Like EVERYTHING is finally done and we can now enjoy our holiday! Woot! It has definitely been a very stressful month but that’s okay because now we can bake!
Today I’ve got for you a super simple bite size dessert. You know how I love to make tarts but I wanted to go with a mini version this time around. I also have been wanting to add a cheesecake layer to my tarts and finally found the perfect recipe using Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
I tried something similar to this around Thanksgiving using pumpkin and it didn’t turn out to well so I came up with a different way and I am so glad I did!
When making these tartlets I had holiday parties in mind. Something that would be bite size and easy to make. Even though there are a few steps to this recipe it doesn’t really take all that much time to make them! I actually ran to Walmart and picked up some Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese that is the star of these creamy cheesecake tartlets. You can get a coupon right now for $1.00 off two Philadelphia Cream Cheese which is perfect because I keep it stocked in my fridge!
Cranberry Pecan Cheesecake Tartlets
- 8 ounces block Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 sheet puff pastry
- 6 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixer add Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese and sugar. Mix till incorporated.
- Slowly add in heavy cream and vanilla. Continue to mix till smooth.
- Roll out puff pastry, cut into 21 squares and place onto cookie sheet.
- Add one teaspoon of cream cheese mixture to the top of each pastry square.
- Top with 1-2 cranberries and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to completely cook and refrigerate until ready to serve. ENJOY!
You can find more awesome holiday recipes using Kraft products here! There is also great savings on Kraft Heinz product where you can save up to $13 this holiday season! Which recipe would you try first?