This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Minions © 2015 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. “Mott’s is a registered trademark of Mott’s LLP.” #MottsAndMinions #CollectiveBias.
Did I tell you that for Mother’s Day we actually went to see a movie, with the ENTIRE family! I has been awhile since we took all of the kids to see a movie. It was wonderful and we had such a good time!.
While we were watching the 30 minutes of previews before the movie we saw the trailer for the new Minions movie. It was hysterical to watch! The entire family is excited to see the movie when it comes out and my husband even commented by saying “now that is going to be good!”
Well lucky for us we do not have to wait for any movie to come out before we can enjoy these Cinnamon Applesauce Parfaits! I decided to use applesauce to make a fun snack for the kids. We actually had it twice. Once for breakfast and once for snack! They loved it and the cute applesauce cups!
I went to my local Food Lion and was actually pretty surprised on how many variations they had to chose from. I chose the cinnamon apple sauce that is a excellent source of vitamin C and because that is one of my favorites and I really wanted the kids to try it out.
Right now Mott’s is launching 3 new Minion approved flavors/products, available for a limited time (June 1st through July 31st, 2015) in Food Lion including:
- Strawberry BA-NA-NA applesauce in a 4pk of pouches (also in singles were available)
- Pouches are perfect for on the go!
- Gluten Free
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Tropical BA-NA-NA applesauce in a 6pk of cups
- Gluten Free
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Tropical BA-NA-NA juice drink in a 6pk of 8oz bottles (also in singles where available)
- Tropical BA-NA-NA juice drink has 40% less sugar than fruit juices
- No artificial sweeteners
- Bold taste that kids and Minions love
- 100% daily value of Vitamin C
- Gluten Free
- 1 cup Mott's Cinnamon Applesauce
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 6 4 ounce serving cups
- In one serving cup add 1 tablespoon applesauce, then 1 tablespoon yogurt, then 1 tablespoon granola, then 1 tablespoon applesauce, then 1 tablespoon yogurt, then a sprinkle of granola on top.
- Repeat these steps in the remaining 5 cups.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve!
What crafts would you like to make with your applesauce cups? It was so easy to add my parfaits right back into their containers. Also right now you can even head over to Mott’s to find lots of fun and games! What will you make first?
Want to know more about Mott’s? You can follow them here: